Azania College of Management (ACOM), is a Higher Learning Institution owned by Morning Star Education Co. Ltd., a private company registered in Tanzania (Reg.No.55791). ACOM is Registered and Recognized by the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE)-WITH FULL REGISTRATION.
The main objectives of Azania College of Management include, inter alia, the following:-
- To carry on the business of provision of quality education in Tanzania.
- To provide secular education to the public without discrimination.
- To conduct examinations, confer degrees and award diplomas and certificates as approved by the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- To conduct researches and consultancies in differentfields and disciplines.
- To promote and support good causes and giveassistance to charities of all types without discrimination.
- To propagate the struggle against the HIV/AID pandemic through seminars and workshops.
It is through the accomplishment of the above objectives whereby ACOM will have attained the rightful position in societal responsibilities.
ACOM is managed by a Council whose members are appointed by the founder and owner company.The day to day operations of the College are vested in the hands of the Principal who is assisted by two Deputy Principals.